Today we present the best applications to make video calls, so we invite you to stay until the end of this article.
A few years ago, it was normal to take a long trip to the place to attend a meeting or to reach a family engagement. But this has changed and nowadays it is normal to see not only students, parents or entrepreneurs but everyone to connect through some digital tool.
But … How to use applications to make video calls?
The answer is very simple, you just have to have a data or Internet plan and a high-quality equipment like the Wings Book . Don’t you know him yet?
We present this lightweight laptop from the Wings company, which brings you a guaranteed option in its performance through its 8 GB of RAM.
It also has a 5,000 mAh battery that provides power for more than 5 hours, a flat IPS technology screen with Full HD resolution offering an experience in colors, all on its 14-inch screen.
Its processor is Intel Celeron N4100, ideal for working with very heavy files.
The best 5 applications to make video calls from a lightweight laptop
Surely you have attended a birthday, work meeting or virtual exam through any of the applications to make video calls, but which are the most recommended?
We will start with WhatsApp.
Given the success of platforms such as Meet, Zoom or Houseparty, WhatsApp could not be left behind, now it offers a service to connect you with up to 50 members.
And how are the rooms created in this social network?
Follow the steps below and connect safely.
1. Click on the ‘paper clip’ icon which opens the ‘Attachments’ options
2. Then, select in the ‘room’ tool.
3. At this point, you will notice how this application is anchored with Messenger (Facebook).
4. Now, confirm the service integration, and create the room.
5. Ready, you can now share the link that appears on the screen, to invite all the users you want, of course, not more than 50.
Keep in mind that: not all participants must have the applications installed (WhatsApp and Messenger), only if the creator of the room has both accounts active, the rest only with WhatsApp can access the video call.
This is another alternative that has more and more downloads thanks to its popularity since it offers multiple functions in terms of international calls, messages and ‘voice chats’, with which all members of a group can communicate in an encrypted way.
How to make video calls?
All participants must have the latest beta version of the application installed. Only the administrator is the one who can leave the call without ending it, the chat will remain active if the others do not leave the room.
1. Click on the name of the group, then, select the option of the three dots in the menu.
2. You will notice how the ‘Start voice chat’ tool appears on your screen, you must press it.
3. You can select if you want everyone to speak or if, on the contrary, only the administrator. In this case, check the box for ‘Only admins can talk’.
4. Click on ‘Create’.
5. The voice call will be created. Now you just have to invite the group members you want.
Another of our recommendations on applications to make video calls on Skype because it allows you to communicate for free, however, all users must have it installed on their computers.
How to call by Skype?
1. Select the contact you want to talk to (find them from your Contacts list).
2. Click the option ‘Audio Call Button’ to make international voice calls or ‘video call button’ to make a group video call.
3. End the call by clicking on ‘End call button.
Did you know that you can turn a chat into a call? This service can do it if you press the ‘audio call button’ or ‘video call button’ from your chat. Try it!
We also present another alternative, synchronize the contact list from your cell phone with the Skype book.
Click the button next to the person you want to call and you’re done. Try this alternative!
Thanks to its history, this tool is very popular for making video calls, video conferences and webinar tasks (prerecorded classes and broadcast online).
Also, it has a series of services anchored in the cloud, you have a group chat, conference recording, easy to share screen, use a background and virtual board (completely white page with ease to draw or write).
The application integrates with the Google calendar and the live transmission mode on Facebook Live and YouTube.
How to join a Zoom meeting?
1. Open Zoom from the desktop.
2. Click on the option ‘Join a meeting’
3. Log in and then press the ‘Join’ option.
4. Enter the meeting ID number and name that you want to display.
5. And finally, select if you want to connect audio and / or video.
5. Microsoft Teams:
Ideal platform to carry out work activities remotely. This option is undoubtedly more oriented to the business environment, however, it has all the necessary elements to teach online classes, which is why it is the most used by educational institutions.
The quality of video calls is really good as it makes the meeting experience almost real (as if you were in front of people) without interference, problems with the audio or the image freezing.
This platform is a Microsoft program designed for companies that use their institutional email, but also have the option of inviting a user who does not have a Microsoft account, in this case they will appear as (guest).
How to make video calls?
1. Enter the Teams application.
2. In Windows, select the ‘Start’ Button, then ‘Microsoft Teams’.
3. Next, log in with your Microsoft 365 username and password.
4. Click on the ‘Equipment’ tool located on the left side of the screen.
5. Choose a team with which you want to interact or incorporate some members.
6. Select a channel and explore the Conversations and Files tabs, among others.
The applications are here to stay and among them they vie for popularity according to their functions and services. For this reason, the tools that we present to you offer endless advantages as we show you in this article.
Let us know in the comments if you have any other options about the apps to make international video calls or if you already know the Wings Book.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —